Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,750 (1,181,126 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)