Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00618 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,125 (505,863 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)