Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00675 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,540 (820,486 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (26 minutes ago)