Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00615 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,564 (579,192 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)