Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00627 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,442 (708,099 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)