Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,095 (﷼ 35,378,402) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 3 hours ago)