Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,995 (kr8,841) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)