Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15926 YER / MMK *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 306,239 ﷼ (1,922,924 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)