Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.375 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 262,641 ﷼ (3,957 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (28 minutes ago)