Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.271 YER / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 159,472 ﷼ (30,252 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)