Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.291 YER / ALL *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 237,485 ﷼ (103,655 Lek) in Vlorë.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)