Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 YER / HUF *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 265,617 ﷼ (301,255 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)