Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.350 YER / USD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 313,490 ﷼ ($1,252) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)