Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.629 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 382,474 ﷼ (13,843 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (23 minutes ago)