Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.649 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 352,691 ﷼ (12,756 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)