Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.626 YER / THB *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 262,580 ﷼ (34,433 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)