Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.219 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 352,373 ﷼ (¥158,791) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)