Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.263 YER / HNL *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 269,128 ﷼ (L 26,224) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €420 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)