Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.185 YER / GEL *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 223,325 ﷼ (2,371 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)