Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36898 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 294,007 ﷼ (CH$796,811) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)