Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.728 YER / SAR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 291,268 ﷼ (﷼ 4,365) in Tabuk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)