Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10885 YER / TZS *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 225,319 ﷼ (2,070,034 Shilling) in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)