Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.632 YER / THB *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 281,346 ﷼ (36,866 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)