Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21038 YER / IQD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 261,877 ﷼ (1,244,790 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)