Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 252.752 YER / CHF *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 391,821 ﷼ (CHF 1,550) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)