Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 234,455 ﷼ (﷼ 39,438,921) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)