Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.169 YER / AED *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 324,628 ﷼ (Dirham 4,762) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)