Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.809 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 252,496 ﷼ (RM4,222) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)