Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.984 YER / BDT *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 289,933 ﷼ (Taka 97,171) in Satkhira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)