Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 250.351 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 341,516 ﷼ (1,364 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 130TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)