Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.350 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 352,669 ﷼ (1,409 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)