Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.337 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 295,116 ﷼ (Mex$ 23,922) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)