Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.720 YER / SAR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 227,352 ﷼ (﷼ 3,408) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)