Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 180.471 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 305,223 ﷼ (1,691 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)