Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.113 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 300,497 ﷼ (1,687 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)