Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 283.080 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 346,792 ﷼ (€1,225) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)