Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.635 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 284,396 ﷼ (10,291 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)