Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 283.622 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 318,198 ﷼ (€1,122) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)