Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.444 YER / NZD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 390,004 ﷼ (NZ$2,275) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)