Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.799 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 208,009 ﷼ (₨115,641) in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)