Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.203 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 456,594 ﷼ (¥207,234) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)