Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.403 YER / RSD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 255,827 ﷼ (106,440 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)