Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.883 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 271,118 ﷼ (R$ 4,244) in Nova Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)