Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.207 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 332,222 ﷼ (¥150,561) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $20,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (26 minutes ago)