Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.443 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 273,701 ﷼ (Mex$ 21,996) in Naucalpan.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)