Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.257 YER / NZD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 333,812 ﷼ (NZ$1,961) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)