Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.740 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 380,109 ﷼ (C$2,035) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)