Cost of living in Nakuru, Kenya vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.443 YER / KES *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakuru (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 298,270 ﷼ (Shilling122,072) in Nakuru.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)