Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.381 YER / MAD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 228,632 ﷼ (8,667 Dirham) in Nador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)