Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.381 YER / TND *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 267,519 ﷼ (3,133 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)