Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 284.167 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 398,339 ﷼ (€1,402) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)