Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20880 YER / IQD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 253,969 ﷼ (1,216,337 Dinar) in Mosul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)