Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.004 YER / UAH *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 236,537 ﷼ (26,270₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)